Saturday, October 6, 2012

Introduction

Hello ! 
My name is Lea, I'm 19. At present I'm studying literature in Stendhal University at Grenoble. I am in L2 of contemporary literature and if I pass my exams I think that I will continue in L3. I have ever study english and spanish, but I stopped spanish because the option in the Lansad were difficult.
To introduce myself I can say that I live in Grenoble during the week and I live elsewhere the week-end often. I'm on a corent with two girls, who are my friends. And it would seem, according to what our friends said to us, that our apartment is a girls' apartment because it is very colorful. We have a little nice hamster called Khrouchtchev cause he is a dwarf russian hamster. 
I spend time to read classic and contemporary authors because I study them, see my friends, watch videos with my roommates, go to the cinema, make meals with my friend at home or in their flat...  


 I don't know what I could say to you furthermore, but when I would have new ideas, I would add things here..

That's it to the first message
Goodbye !






  The Beatles, Yellow submarine

Because they are 50 years and this week I hear them on Nostalgie all the hours when I make meal !